Powerlogy Collagen 300 g
Premium natural collagen
Characteristics that make our collagen reliable:
- Premium collagen of the highest quality
- Pure natural composition
- No aftertaste or odor, even without the use of artificial sweeteners, flavors, preservatives or sugar
- Fast absorption and easy digestion
- High content of essential amino acids and functional collagen
- Natural solubility in warm and cold drinks
We aim to do the maximum for the development of our products, that intertwine the power of pure taste and functionality for extra energy and reliable mental and physical performance support. All our products have high nutritional value, because we believe that high quality food improves our thinking and mindset. That is why we process our foods minimally and hence maintain their high nutritional value
In Powerlogy our passion is a progressive, adaptive and effective diet, of pure taste and high quality.
Proteins from cows grazed on grass
Collagen protein is the basic building block of human skin, hair, nails, bones, tendons, joints and cartilage. It could be called the glue that holds us together. Although the body produces it naturally, with increasing age, its production gradually decreases. This leads to a weakening of cell structures and signs of aging. Therefore, it is very important to choose really high quality collagen and incorporate it into the diet.
Key benefits of Powerlogy Collagen:
- promotes both skin health and elasticity
- strengthens hair, improves nail quality and resistance to breakage
- slows the signs of ageing, helps regenerate tissues
- supports and regenerates the digestive tract
- deepens sleep
What is hydrolysis?
The main purpose of collagen hydrolysis is to limit its coagulation. As a result, our collagen is very easily absorbed and does not cause digestive problems or inflammatory reactions. These benefits can be achieved either thermally or through enzymes. Our collagen is hydrolyzed through enzymes, because our priority is the most gentle processing possible (heat treatment leads to partial denaturation of proteins, and thus reduced nutritional value).
With just one dose a day, you can significantly improve the nutrition of all your tissues and get a complete intake of important essential amino acids.
The best uses of collagen
One of the benefits of our collagen is its solubility in warm and cold foods or drinks. It can be added to coffee, soups, smoothies or sauces.
- Mixed with water or high quality milk to create a protein shake.
- In soups or sauces, to improve their nutritional value.
- Added to smoothies, puddings or yogurt desserts.
- In home cooking as a substitute for flour.
- Creation of your own snacks in a low carb or keto style, since the product contains no carbohydrates.
Composition and characteristics:
- Product description: Natural collagen
- Additional info: Type I and III collagen
- Weight: 300 g
- Composition: Hydrolyzed beef collagen
- Allergens: None
- Country of origin: France
- Created in: Slovakia