Deortegas Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Frantoio 500 ml
Extra virgin organic olive oil variety Frantoio
Prihlásiť sa na odber dostupnosti
Properties that make our Deortegas Organic Olive Oil one you can rely on:
- Extra virgin olive oil of selected quality with organic processing.
- Cold-pressed using modern centrifugation technology to preserve quality.
- Medium spiciness, low bitterness and pleasant fruitiness.
- Very low acidity below 0,28 % and high stability against oxidation.
- Up to 584 mg polyphenols/kilogram – proven health benefits of olive oil.
Powerlogy oils and fats meet the highest quality criteria. Their aim is to combine pure original taste and functionality.
At Powerlogy, we go the extra mile to develop products that combine the power of pure taste and functionality for extra energy and above-average physical and mental performance. We believe that quality food changes minds, which is why all of our products have high nutritional value.
At Powerlogy, our passion is progressive and effective living.
Quality product from a family farm
The Frantoio olive variety originally comes from Italy, more specifically from the region of Tuscany, and its name is synonymous with the term ‘oil mill’. This exceptional virgin olive oil is produced by a small family farm in Deortegas, Spain. The oil has a vibrant green colour, a velvety aroma and has already won several awards thanks to its unique taste. The acidity is super-low at 0.28%. High quality.
No fertilisers are used in cultivation, the only fertiliser being the residues from the oil production process itself. The olives are grown using the ‘dry farming’ method, which ensures their high nutritional value and therefore the oil is full of beneficial phytonutrients. Early and manual harvesting in mid-October ensures an extremely high polyphenol content (584 mg/kg), which gives this olive oil its many health benefits.
Variety: Frantoio. Cold pressed from organic cultivation. Acidity: <0,28 %. Processed with the utmost respect for the environment. 🌱
One of the best oils in the world
We are thrilled that the quality of the oil has been confirmed several times. This olive oil has won the gold medal at the Japan Olive Oil Prize 2021 and has become the best Spanish olive oil and one of the top olive oils worldwide.
More information about the competition can be found here.
How to make the best use of BIO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Daily 1 to 2 tablespoons in the morning or evening for health.
- As a substitute for inappropriate vegetable and animal fats in the diet.
- In salads and dressings instead of conventional oils.
- For finishing dishes or gourmet experiences.
- To support a low carb and keto lifestyle.
Composition and taste characteristics
- Product description: Extra virgin olive oil cold pressed.
- Additional info: Low acidity and ecological processing according to the latest technologies.
- Volume: 500 ml
- Composition: Extra virgin cold-pressed organic olive oil.
- Allergens: none
- Created in: Spain