Kaapa Mushrooms Chaga 30 ml
Pure, dually extracted Chaga mushroom extract
Properties thanks to which you can rely on the tincture of Chaga mushroom:
- A potent, dually extracted tincture.
- Pure Chaga mushroom fruit extract with a high concentration of bioactive compounds.
- Can be taken at any time and in any way by adding to tea, coffee, smoothies or food or by dropping under the tongue.
- Excellent bioavailability.
- Free of gluten, dairy, added starch and artificial substances.
- Suitable for vegans.
What is dual extraction?
It is a process by which key nutrients are extracted from mushrooms. The dried berries are subjected to double extraction – hot water and alcohol in a 1:5 ratio. The alcohol is used to release substances that are insoluble in water. This is what makes the tincture so rich in active ingredients.
The product itself is made from the fruit, not the mycelium (mycelium). All the beneficial substances are found in this part of the mushroom, which grows above the surface. Some manufacturers use mycelium grown in laboratories and their products may therefore lack some of the active substances.
What is Chaga?
Siberian Chaga, or Siberian Cuttlefish, is one of the most powerful antioxidants in the world. You may know the chaga mushroom by its nickname “the mushroom of immortality”, and it was given this nickname for a clear reason. It is rich in many types of polysaccharides, especially beta-glucans.
It also contains triterpenes, as well as betulin and betulinic acids, which the chaga mushroom obtains from the birch tree on which it grows. It continues with beneficial phenolics and phenolic compounds, the powerful antioxidant melanin, and a range of B and D vitamins as well as beta-carotene.
As for minerals and trace elements, there is no shortage of magnesium, sodium, calcium, iron, copper, zinc, manganese and the antioxidant germanium.
The main benefits of Chaga mushrooms:
- One of the most powerful antioxidants in the world.
- Protects cells against oxidative stress.
- Helps prevent premature aging.
- Supports or regulates immunity, which makes it useful for autoimmune diseases.
- Contains a variety of vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
How to take Kaapa Mushrooms Chaga
Start slowly and gradually increase the dose as needed.
The maximum recommended daily dose is 2 ml. 1 pipette contains 0.6 ml of tincture. It is ideal to use 1-3 pipettes, 1-3 times a day.
Drops can be applied directly under the tongue and swallowed, or added to water, tea, coffee or smoothie and drunk.
Storage: Due to the alcohol content, it can be stored for up to 3 years. Once opened, store at room temperature and use within 6 months. Store out of the reach of children in a cool, dry place.
Recommendation: When taking daily for three months, we recommend a one-week break from use due to the strong concentrate.
Please note: This is a dietary supplement and is not intended to replace a balanced and varied diet. This tincture is not suitable for children under 3 years of age and for pregnant and lactating women.
Composition and taste characteristics
- Primary support: Immunity
- Active ingredient content: 1 000 mg (in 2 ml)
- Volume: 30 ml
- Composition: Chaga mushroom extract* (Inonotus obliquus), alcohol* (25% of extract), water. *organic quality
- Allergens: none
- Created in: Finland