Kaapa Mushrooms Lions Mane 30 ml
Pure, dually extracted Lions Mane mushroom extract
Properties thanks to which you can rely on the tincture of Lions Mane mushroom:
- A potent, dual-extracted tincture.
- Pure Lions Mane mushroom fruit extract with a high concentration of bioactive compounds.
- Can be taken anytime and any way by adding to tea, coffee, smoothies or food or by dropping under the tongue.
- Excellent bioavailability.
- Free from gluten, dairy, added starch and artificials.
- Suitable for vegans.
What is dual extraction?
It is a process by which key nutrients are extracted from mushrooms. The dried berries are subjected to double extraction – hot water and alcohol in a 1:5 ratio. The alcohol is used to release substances that are insoluble in water. This is what makes the tincture so rich in active ingredients.
The product itself is made from the fruit, not the mycelium (mycelium). All the beneficial substances are found in this part of the mushroom, which grows above the surface. Some manufacturers use mycelium grown in laboratories and their products may therefore lack some of the active substances.
What is Lions Mane?
Lions Mane, translated as “lion’s mane”, is rightly named because of its appearance, which is reminiscent of the crown of the king of animals. This mushroom boasts a number of benefits that it can provide.
It has been part of traditional Chinese medicine since ancient times. It is referred to as a natural food for neurons and has even earned the nickname ‘the mushroom of the 21st century’. Among the most prominent compounds it contains are treitol, D-arabinitol and palmitic acid.
The main benefits of Lions Mane Mushroom:
- Helps concentration and better concentration.
- Improves cholesterol levels.
- Helps prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
- Alleviates symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
- Contributes to psychological well-being.
How to take Kaapa Mushrooms Lions Mane
Start slowly and gradually increase the dose as needed.
The maximum recommended daily dose is 2 ml. 1 pipette contains 0.6 ml of tincture. It is ideal to use 1-3 pipettes, 1-3 times a day.
Drops can be applied directly under the tongue and swallowed, or added to water, tea, coffee or smoothie and drunk.
Storage: Due to the alcohol content, it can be stored for up to 3 years. Once opened, store at room temperature and use within 6 months. Store out of the reach of children in a cool, dry place.
Recommendation: when taking daily for three months, we recommend a one-week break from use due to the strong concentrate.
Please note: This is a dietary supplement and is not intended to replace a balanced and varied diet. This tincture is not suitable for children under 3 years of age and for pregnant and lactating women.
Composition and taste characteristics
- Primary support: Memory and focus
- Active ingredient content: 1 000 mg (in 2 ml)
- Volume: 30 ml
- Composition: Lions Mane* (Hericium erinaceus) mushroom extract, alcohol* (25% extract), water. *organic quality
- Allergens: none
- Created in: Finland