Kaapa Mushrooms Reishi 30 ml
Pure, dually extracted Reishi mushroom extract
Prihlásiť sa na odber dostupnosti
Properties thanks to which you can rely on Reishi mushroom tincture:
- A potent, dual-extracted tincture.
- Pure Reishi mushroom fruit extract with a high concentration of bioactive compounds.
- Can be taken at any time and in any way by adding to tea, coffee, smoothies or food or by dropping under the tongue.
- Excellent bioavailability.
- Free from gluten, dairy, added starch and artificial substances.
- Suitable for vegans.
What is dual extraction?
It is a process by which key nutrients are extracted from mushrooms. The dried berries are subjected to double extraction – hot water and alcohol in a 1:5 ratio. The alcohol is used to release substances that are insoluble in water. This is what makes the tincture so rich in active ingredients.
The product itself is made from the fruit, not the mycelium (mycelium). All the beneficial substances are found in this part of the mushroom, which grows above the surface. Some manufacturers use mycelium grown in laboratories and their products may therefore lack some of the active substances.
What is Reishi?
The Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) has been used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years. It grows on the trunks and stumps of deciduous trees and is referred to as the “divine mushroom of immortality” – not only here. It is one of the most important and valued mushrooms in traditional Chinese medicine.
It contains a number of polysaccharides, especially beta-glucans, which bring the immune system into a state of harmony and have a positive effect on blood cholesterol levels. Importantly, they also contain triterpene, which supports the body’s innate immunity.
The main benefits of Reishi mushrooms:
- Supports the natural defenses of the immune system.
- It has a relaxing and relaxing effect on our body.
- It helps to regulate cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Helps the proper functioning of the circulatory system.
- Promotes longevity.
- Improves sleep.
How to take Kaapa Mushrooms Reishi
Start slowly and gradually increase the dose as needed. We recommend including the extract in your evening routine for its relaxing effects.
The maximum recommended daily dose is 2 ml. 1 pipette contains 0.6 ml of tincture. It is ideal to use 1-3 pipettes 1 hour before bedtime.
Drops can be applied directly under the tongue and swallowed, or added to water, tea, coffee or smoothie and drunk.
Storage: Due to its alcohol content, it can be stored for up to 3 years. Once opened, store at room temperature and consume within 6 months. Store out of the reach of children in a cool, dry place.
Recommendation: When taking daily for three months, we recommend a one-week break from use due to the strong concentrate.
Please note: This is a dietary supplement and is not intended to replace a balanced and varied diet. This tincture is not suitable for children under 3 years of age and for pregnant and lactating women.
Composition and taste characteristics
- Primary support: Immunity, sleep, menopause
- Active ingredient content: 1 000 mg (in 2 ml)
- Volume: 30 ml
- Composition: Reishi mushroom extract* (Ganoderma lucidum), alcohol* (25% extract), water. *organic quality
- Allergens: none
- Created in: Finland