Kaapa Mushrooms Shiitake 30 ml
Pure, dually extracted Shiitake mushroom extract
Properties thanks to which you can rely on the tincture of Shiitake mushroom:
- A potent, dual-extracted tincture.
- Pure Shiitake mushroom fruit extract with a high concentration of bioactive compounds.
- Can be taken at any time and in any way by adding to tea, coffee, smoothies or food or by dropping under the tongue.
- Excellent bioavailability.
- Free from gluten, dairy, added starch and artificials.
- Suitable for vegans.
What is dual extraction?
It is a process that extracts key nutrients from mushrooms. The dried berries are subjected to double extraction – hot water and alcohol in a 1:5 ratio. The alcohol is used to release substances that are insoluble in water. This is what makes the tincture so rich in active ingredients.
The product itself is made from the fruit, not the mycelium (mycelium). All the beneficial substances are found in this part of the mushroom, which grows above the surface. Some manufacturers use mycelium grown in laboratories and their products may therefore lack some of the active substances.
What is Shiitake?
Translated, Shiitake is native to East Asia. In Japan, it is rightly considered the elixir of life for its healing properties.
It is rich in many beneficial and important substances for which your body will be grateful. It is a great source of vitamins D, B2 and B6. It contains lentinan and erythadenine, compounds capable of reducing cell damage and metabolizing cholesterol. It is also rich in a number of polysaccharides, especially beta-glucans, and also linoleic acid.
The Shiitake mushrooms in this supplement come from responsibly managed forests in Lapland (Finland). The mushroom used in the preparation of this tincture grows in the wild above the Arctic Circle. It is harvested responsibly, with respect for the balance of the forest ecosystem.
Kaapa Mushrooms Shiitake is a great booster. You’ll especially appreciate it during hectic times or when you’re not feeling quite yourself. Shiitake tincture is great as a boost for your system in winter.
The main benefits of Shiitake mushrooms
- Supports immunity.
- Acts as an antioxidant, that is, it is a scavenger of free radicals that arise from stress, improper diet, or excessive consumption of foods with preservatives.
- Regular consumption lowers blood cholesterol levels and suppresses the risk of high blood pressure.
- It strengthens the body’s defences against viral diseases.
- Improves liver function.
- It is also used in the treatment of oncological diseases.
How to take Kaapa Mushrooms Shiitake
Start slowly and gradually increase the dose as needed.
The maximum recommended daily dose is 2 ml. 1 pipette contains 0.6 ml of tincture. It is ideal to use 1-3 pipettes, 1-3 times a day.
Drops can be applied directly under the tongue and swallowed, or added to water, tea, coffee or smoothie and drunk.
Storage: Due to its alcohol content, it can be stored for up to 3 years. Once opened, store at room temperature and use within 6 months. Store out of the reach of children in a cool, dry place.
Recommendation: when taking daily for three months, we recommend a one-week break from use due to the strong concentrate.
Please note: This is a dietary supplement and is not intended to replace a balanced and varied diet. This tincture is not suitable for children under 3 years of age and for pregnant and lactating women.
Composition and taste characteristics
- Primary support: Immunity, mental well-being
- Active ingredient content: 1 000 mg (in 2 ml)
- Volume: 30 ml
- Composition Shiitake extract* (Lentinula edodes), alcohol* (25% extract), water. *organic
- Allergens: none
- Created in: Finland