NoordCode Mag Six 60 capsules
Daily dose of magnesium with vitamin B6
What are the main benefits of magnesium and vitamin B6 in Mag Six supplement?
- 6 bioavailable forms of magnesium.
- Better absorption and higher benefit effect thanks to the synergy of magnesium and vitamin B6.
- Support for both physical and mental performance.
- 100 mg magnesium per capsule (26% RI)
Magnesium is one of the most important elements in our body. It is involved in over 300 biochemical reactions. It is essential for proper muscle function and the transmission of nerve impulses. We cannot create magnesium on our own and need to take it in from the outside.
Vitamin B6 reduces fatigue and is important for the production of both red blood cells and antibodies. This vitamin also increases the absorption of magnesium and its ability to penetrate cells.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Contributes to normal muscle function.
- Contributes to electrolyte balance.
- Contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- Contributes to the process of cell division.
- Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
- Contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells.
- Contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
The importance of different sources of magnesium
The forms of magnesium in dietary supplements can vary considerably. Inorganic forms of magnesium are less soluble in water and therefore less bioavailable. For example, the widely used, inexpensive magnesium oxide is used not only as a nutritional supplement but also as a laxative or bulking agent.
On the other hand, organic compounds (minerals and vitamins associated with amino acids) are best absorbed due to their good water solubility.
NoordCode Mag Six contains 6 forms of magnesium, each with its own benefits. All forms have been selected for their good bioavailability:
- Magnesium Citrate – a highly absorbable form used in dietary supplements.
- Magnesium Malate – effectively promotes the feeling of more energy.
- Magnesium Taurate – provides the additional benefits of the amino acid taurate.
- Magnesium Bisglycinate – absorbed by a different route than other forms of magnesium.
- Magnesium glycerophosphate – highly absorbable magnesium.
- Magnesium hydroxide – a natural magnesium compound from seawater with trace minerals.
Note: Keep out of the reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It is not a substitute for a varied diet. Not for use by children under 3 years of age, pregnant and lactating women.
Pack contains 30 doses (60 capsules).
Recommended dosage: 2 capsules daily, with water.
Storage: at room temperature in a dry dark place.
NoordCode nutritional supplements are carefully formulated by experienced nutritional supplement makers. They contain the most active and effective ingredients in transparent formulas. You know exactly what you’re getting.
Ingredients: minerals, vitamins, vegetarian capsule (HPMC), cellulose (filler), anti-clumping agents (silica, vegetarian magnesium stearate).
|Quantity on:||1 capsule||2 capsules||RI in 2 capsules|
|Magnesium citrate||50 mg||100 mg||*|
|Magnesium malate||10 mg||20 mg||*|
|Magnesium taurate||10 mg||20 mg||*|
|Magnesium bisglycinate||10 mg||20 mg||*|
|Magnesium glycerophosphate||10 mg||20 mg||*|
|Magnesium hydroxide from marine minerals (Aquamin TG)||10 mg||20 mg||*|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||2 mg||4 mg||286 %|
RI = reference intake.
* RI unknown