NoordCode Pure MCT Creamer 250 g
Creamy MCT powder from coconut
What are the main benefits of MCT powder in Pure MCT Creamer supplement?
- A source of fast energy from C8 MCT fats.
- Direct fat burning support without burdening digestion.
- Slightly sweet coconut flavor from coconut milk powder.
- Practical to use, convenient for travel.
- Suitable for drinks, smoothies, yogurts or your morning bowl of granola.
MCTs (medium chain triglycerides) are fats with relatively short bonds. This makes the body’s processing of MCTs different from that of other fats. MCTs containing C8 and C10 fatty acids are quickly digested and converted into energy. In fact, C8 and C10 acids are the most easily digestible fats.
It is a unique source of energy. MCT fats are quickly absorbed and converted into ketones. Thanks to them, you get long-lasting stable energy that sugar won’t provide. Including Pure MCT Creamer in your diet will give you energy, help with weight management and boost your performance.
Pure composition and delicious taste
NoordCode Pure MCT Creamer has a pure composition. It contains only 3 great ingredients:
- C8 MCT fats from sustainably grown coconuts – a source of fast energy.
- Acacia – a source of prebiotic fiber that nourishes gut bacteria.
- Dried coconut milk – adds a delicious creaminess to the powder.
If you haven’t used MCT powder or MCT oil before, start gradually. Too much MCT, especially if your body is not used to it, can cause intestinal upset. It is the MCT powder that some find more pleasant and gentler on their digestive system than MCT oil.
Pure MCT Creamer is therefore a good starter choice. With the powder, you will be able to consume a larger dose of MCT fats than with MCT oil. Conversely, the advantage of MCT oil is its liquid consistency, which may suit some people (usable in cooking or as a salad seasoning).
How to use MCT powder?
Pure MCT Creamer dissolves well in both hot and cold beverages, making it an ideal healthy fat supplement for drinks, coffee or smoothies. Our favorite use is in Power Coffee as a substitute for the familiar MCT oil when traveling. Taking MCT oil with you on trips is a tough discipline, so we give the solution of using MCT powder a 10/10! 👍
MCT powder is also easy to incorporate into baking. Since MCT fats are stable at temperatures up to 180°C, you don’t have to worry about the nutritional value of the cake. The dried coconut milk gives the product a subtly sweet coconut flavour.
How best to use Pure MCT Creamer
- In coffee with butter, ghee or collagen.
- As a substitute for unstable fats in baking.
- In smoothies and shakes for more stable energy.
- To support low carb, vegan and keto diets.
The optimal 15 g dose contains 7.4 g of MCT fats. Pure MCT Creamer is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Composition and characteristics:
- Product description: Creamy MCT powder from coconut
- Weight: 250 g
- Composition: MCT oil powder made from 70% MCT oil (medium chain triglycerides from coconut and 30% acacia fibre), coconut milk powder.
- Allergens: none
- Country of origin: Netherlands