Powerlogy Organic Cashew Cream 3 x 330 g
Delicious cashew butter with coconuts, suitable for vegans
Characteristics that make our cashew butter reliable:
- 100% organic cashews and coconuts without palm oil, emulsifiers and conservatives
- Natural sweetness, without sugar, milk and gluten, suitable for low carb and keto diets
- Detailed laboratory tests for control of ochratoxins, aflatoxins and nut oxidation
Powerlogy creams and butters fulfil the highest criteria of quality and their goal is to intertwine pure original taste and functionality.
We aim to do the maximum for the development of our products, that connect the power of pure taste and functionality for extra energy and reliable mental and physical performance support. All our products have high nutritional value, because we believe that high quality food improves our thinking and mindset.
In Powerlogy our passion is a progressive, adaptive and effective diet.
The idea behind cashew butter
In the USA, Australia or western Europe, nut butters are a common aspect of every good diet. In Slovakia however, apart from basic peanut butter with added sugars and conservatives, we were unable to find any product that would satisfy us in the areas of both taste and high nutritional quality.
With our founder we began a research in which we tasted more than 50 different products of different brands, from Slovakia and abroad. The turning point was the Organic Food festival in London, where we gained important knowledge for our developing recipe.
Subsequently, we tested our new product with our partners in Nitra for several months. The final result was a unique fresh almond butter from organic almonds without any sugar additives and preservatives. The only ingredient emphasizing the natural sweetness is the added coconut.
Why cashews and not peanuts or walnuts?
Maybe you already know this, but nuts are not just nuts! When it comes to quality, we know that average commercial nuts are prone to mould or oxidation. It’s also important to point out that peanuts for example, are not an ideal source of nutritional substances, due to high polyunsaturated fat content, allergens and fatty acids.
In this area, almonds and macadamia nuts are far more ideal. Not only do almonds contain high amounts of monounsaturated fat, that are an ideal source of energy for the body, but also have high amounts of protein, vitamin E and fibre. Try a higher level of snacks and test out the feeling after eating almonds with dark chocolate instead of classic candies.
The best use of cashew butter
- Similarly like classic milk butter, for direct consumption or added in granola
- Mixed with bananas, strawberries or other fruits according to preference
- Added to delicious smoothies, milkshakes or puddings
- Added in home baking or cooking as a source of healthy fats
- In your own snacks in a low carb or keto style, the product contains a small amount of carbohydrates
Composition and characteristics
- Product description: Organic cashew butter with coconuts
- Additional info: Chopped cashews processed into butter with a coconut addition
- Weight: 200 g
- Composition: Organic cashew nuts (60%), Organic grated coconut (40%), organic vanilla
- Allergens: A (nuts)
- Country of origin: Vietnam
- Created in: Slovakia