Powerlogy Organic Chocobar 70 % 6 x 50 g
Convenient pack of Organic Chocolate Bar 70%
Characteristics that make our organic 70% chocolate reliable:
- Pure composition without milk, gluten, lecithin, peanuts, palm oil or artificial preservatives.
- Bean-to-Bar production, which means that cocoa beans are roasted, ground and processed directly in Slovakia.
- 70% cocoa mass (Criollo cocoa beans) with cane sugar adding natural sweetness.
- Selective ingredients in organic quality.
- Detailed laboratory tests for the control of ochratoxins, aflatoxins or oxidation of nuts.
Powerlogy chocolates meet the highest quality criteria and their goal is not only exceptional taste, but also high nutritional value and functionality.
In Powerlogy we have a passion for progressive, adaptive and effective diets.
Why the Powerlogy Organic Chocobar 70%?
We aim to help improve eating habits in families, and mainly in breakfasts and snacks.
Chocolate is one of the most popular sweets, but unfortunately not in the quality and standards by which it could really contribute to an improved lifestyle. After a long development and testing period, a new recipe of a unique organic chocolate with whole hazelnuts and cane sugar was finally created.
Most nuts and cocoa that are commonly available on the market are subject to oxidation and often contain aflatoxins. However, we chose the highest organic quality. That is why we have ambitions to export abroad, where only 100% quality is accepted in our segment.
Composition and taste characteristics
- Product description: BIO 70% dark chocolate with hazelnuts
- Weight: 6 × 50 g
- Composition: Organic cocoa mass 50,4%, organic cane sugar 25,2%, organic hazelnuts 16%, organic cocoa butter 8,4%.
- Allergens: Nuts
- Country of origin: Colombia, Turkey
- Created in: Slovakia