Powerlogy Plant Collagen 350 g
Vanilla vegan protein for collagen formation
Features that make our vegan collagen peptides you can rely on:
- Unique plant proteins with a pure natural composition
- Delicious vanilla taste without added sweeteners, artificial flavours or artificial preservatives
- Fast absorption and easy digestibility of peptides from which the body creates collagen
- Natural solubility in hot and cold drinks
- High nutritional value thanks to the content of hyaluronic acid, sulphur and vitamins B12 and D3
At Powerlogy, we go the extra mile to develop innovative functional foods that combine the power of pure taste and functionality. The goal is to promote above average physical and mental performance and cultivate our strength. We believe that quality food changes minds. That’s why we process our products only minimally, preserving their high nutritional value.
At Powerlogy, our passion is a progressive and efficient lifestyle, but it has to taste good.
How can collagen be vegan?
The protein collagen is the basic building block of skin, hair, nails, bones, tendons, joints and cartilage. It could be called the glue that holds us together. Although the body naturally produces it, its production gradually decreases with age. This leads to a weakening of cell structures and signs of ageing. It is therefore very important to choose a really good quality hydrolysed collagen and incorporate it into your diet.
If collagen supplements are commonly made from animal tissues, how do you find a purely plant-based route? You will hardly find a functional product in this segment. We at Powerlogy do not forget that the body can create collagen on its own. But it needs the right building blocks to do so, which we call collagen precursors – hydrolysed* protein, minerals and vitamins.
*Hydrolysis breaks down proteins into a smooth powder. This makes these proteins easy to digest and you get more out of them than you normally would.
What collagen precursors can I find in Powerlogy Plant Collagen?
- peptides from organic brown rice – hydrolysed proteins obtained from fermented brown rice. The high content of the amino acids glutamine and alanine keeps the skin hydrated and firm.
- BIO pea protein – complex amino acid profile containing the building blocks of collagen (amino acids glycine, proline, arginine, alanine, valine and lysine)
- Dried acerola juice – an excellent natural source of vitamin C, which is essential for proper collagen building in the body
- Hylauronic acid – a notorious substance that helps moisturize the skin and lubricate the joints
- Vitamin B12 – indispensable in both blood formation and nervous system function. Very often we have insufficient amounts of it on a vegan diet.
- Vitamin D3 – responsible for strong and flexible bones, supports immunity and has a positive effect on the nervous system (prevents fatigue and depressive moods)
- maca root – rich in calcium, potassium, B vitamins and other vitamins A, C, D and E
- MSM (a natural source of sulphur) – improves the quality of nails and hair, softens wrinkles and benefits joint health
- Bromelain – an enzyme extract derived from pineapples helps break down proteins and thus facilitates their digestion
What will Powelogy Plant Collagen provide me?
We are convinced that Powerlogy Plant Collagen will solve your body’s fundamental dilemma: where do I get the building blocks for collagen production? You get a natural and tasty collagen complex with a high content of collagen precursors. What’s more, our Plant Collagen also contains other important substances that are often lacking in a vegan diet. Therefore, with one dose you solve your daily nutrient intake for skin, hair, nails, bones and joints.
Key benefits of Powerlogy Plant Collagen:
- promotes the health and elasticity of the skin and complexion
- strengthens hair, improves the quality of nails and their resistance to breakage
- slows down the signs of ageing, helps regenerate tissues
- supports and regenerates the digestive tract
- supports brain function
- deepens sleep
How to prepare vegan collagen?
In addition to all the other benefits, our Plant Collagen is naturally soluble in both hot and cold beverages. Therefore, if you like your collagen in liquid form, you can prepare it very easily at any time of the day.
Mix 1 scoop in water, vegetable milk or coconut yoghurt and you’re ready to go.
The resulting vanilla smoothie or yoghurt dessert can easily be flavoured with fresh fruit and nut creams to add healthy fats and delicious flavour. There are no limits to your imagination. 🥝 Its delicious vanilla flavor makes it easy to incorporate it into other food as well.
How best to use Collagen
- Incorporate into smoothies and vegan yogurt desserts
- For the preparation of chocolate-collagen balls
- Use in home baking as a partial flour substitute and source of easily digestible protein
- Use in sweet vegan dishes to thicken and increase nutritional value
Composition and taste characteristics
- Product description: Premium quality vegetable protein powder with natural vanilla flavour
- Weight: 350 g
- Ingredients: Plant protein mix (mixture of yellow pea, rice and hemp seed proteins), Plant collagen complex (vegan collagen aminopeptides, hyaluronic acid, dried acerola juice (min. 17% vitamin C), bromelain, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), vitamin D3, vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)), microfragmented MCT oil (medium chain triglycerides, acacia fiber), coconut nectar, maca (gelatinized root powder), vanilla extract, natural flavor
- Allergens: none
- Made in: Slovakia
Nutrition facts per 100g
- Calories 1 749 kJ/ 416 kcal
- Fats 13,0 g
- Saturated fats 8,8 g
- Carbohydrates 11,0 g
- Sugars 7,8 g
- Fiber 7,6 g
- Proteins 60,0 g
- Salt 1,4 g (natural part of the product)
- Vitamin C 160 mg (60 % RDA*)
- Vitamin D3 20 μg (120 % RDA*)
- Vitamin B12 5 μg (60 % RDA*)
- *RDA Recommended Dietary Allowance