Powerlogy Superior Protein 350 g
Beef protein with MCT fats and special polysaccharide SuperStarch®
Prihlásiť sa na odber dostupnosti
Features that make our special protein one you can rely on:
- A combination of great taste and functional formulation without gluten, dairy, artificial sweeteners and sugar.
- High in amino acids and creatine thanks to hydrolysed beef protein with collagen.
- Extra energy source in the form of SuperStarch® polysaccharide and MCT fats.
- Easy digestibility and fast absorption of animal proteins also thanks to zinc and magnesium.
- Natural solubility in hot and cold beverages.
- Natural taste of real cocoa and stevia.
At Powerlogy, we go the extra mile to develop innovative foods that combine amazing taste and functional benefits. The goal is to support above average physical and mental performance. We believe that quality food changes minds. That’s why we process our products minimally and maintain their high nutritional value.
At Powerlogy, our passion is a progressive and efficient lifestyle, but it has to taste good.
Why is Powerlogy Superior Protein better than regular protein?
Protein powders are among the popular sources of protein and energy. They are even seen by many as healthier sweets for athletes. Unfortunately, most products on the market lack quality ingredients or lack a delicious taste.
Many are full of soy, low-quality milk, sweeteners or flavourings. They simply have an artificial, oversweetened taste. Such a composition ‘improved’ by a lot of flavours and artificial substances can easily cause digestive problems, abdominal pain or even glycaemic problems in the long term.
That’s why Powerlogy brings you a premium protein with the unique polysaccharide SuperStarch®. It is designed for all active people who are looking for an extra source of energy for their physical as well as mental performance.
Powerlogy Superior Protein is proven on all sides. In addition to detailed laboratory tests, it has passed the stress and digestive tests of a Slovak mountaineering expedition during the ascent to the highest peak in Alaska (6,190 m) with very positive feedback.
What makes Powerlogy Superior Protein special?
We have optimized the functional composition of this protein for the best possible support of athletic performance. Whether it’s functional training, cycling, running or hockey. The protein has a dual effect: supporting recovery and energy supply. The base consists of bovine hydrolysed protein with bovine collagen.
On the other hand, we have added MCT fats and a special polysaccharide SuperStarch®. These take care of stable energy without insulin level fluctuations. SuperStarch® is digested gradually and for a relatively long time, but at the same time it does not act heavily on the digestive system. This unique advantage causes the body to obtain energy in smaller doses consistently (even for 3-4 hours). It prevents hypoglycemia and saves both muscle and liver glycogen.
Functionality is supplemented with key minerals in an athlete’s diet, magnesium and zinc. Finally, real cocoa lightly sweetened with natural stevia ensures a great taste.
Picture this: you drink a drink of Powerlogy Superior Protein and 2 things happen. Your brain will be delighted with the great taste and within 30 minutes you will feel a rush of energy and the desire to run. But thanks to the protein and the special formula, you won’t burn out like you would with an energy drink. The energy will continue to be released. You can sustain a sporting activity at a lower intensity (e.g. endurance running) for several hours without a snack. All without added sugar. No wonder such a product is used by professional runners and cyclists.
How to prepare a special protein?
In addition to all the other benefits, our Superior Protein is naturally soluble in both hot and cold beverages. If you like your protein in liquid form, you can prepare it very easily at any time of the day.
Mix 2 scoops in 250 ml of water or (plant) milk. Just drink such a protein drink with an authentic cocoa taste and get ready for the challenges of the movement world.
The recommended dose is 30 g (2 scoops) 1 or 2 times a day. You will get about 11 servings from one pack.
Please note: Nutritional supplement. Store in a dry environment, at a temperature below 25 °C, in a tightly closed container, out of reach of small children. Do not expose to direct sunlight. Not suitable for children under 14 years of age, pregnant and lactating women. The established recommended daily dose must not be exceeded. Do not use as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Composition and characteristics
- Product description: Protein powder from hydrolysed bovine protein, with collagen and MCT fats
- Weight: 350 g
- Ingredients: Hydrolysed bovine protein, bovine collagen peptides, polysaccharide produced by a special hydrothermal method HMT, lactose-free MCT fats, cocoa powder (22%), magnesium lactate (150 mg), chocolate flavour, sweetener: Steviol glycosides, vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), zinc lactate (5.52 mg), niacin (nicotinamide), vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), folic acid (pteroylmonoglu-tamic acid), biotin (D-biotin), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
- Allergens: May contain nuts.
- Created in: Slovakia
Nutrition facts per 100 g
- Calories 1710 kJ / 406 kcal
- Fats 9.70 g
- Saturated fats 8.12 g
- Carbohydrates 18.50 g
- Sugars 1.34 g
- Fiber 2.91 g
- Proteins 62.60 g
- Salt 0.78 g
- Vitamin C 120.0 mg
- Niacin 36.0 mg
- Vitamin E 20.0 mg
- Pantothenic acid 12.0 mg
- Vitamin B6 4.0 mg
- Vitamin B2 3.2 mg
- Vitamin B1 2.8 mg
- Folic acid 0.4 mg
- Biotin 0.3 mg
- Vitamin B12 2.0 mcg