Powerlogy Organic Turmeric 100 g
Mixture of turmeric and other spices
Prihlásiť sa na odber dostupnosti
Characteristics that make our Turmeric 100% reliable:
- Organic spices and selective premium ingredients
- 100% natural ingredients without gluten, sugar and artificial preservatives
- Optimal combination of turmeric and black pepper for anti-inflammatory effects
- Extra value of adaptogens to support homeostasis of the organism
- Detailed laboratory tests for the control of ochratoxins and aflatoxins
Powerlogy BIO Turmeric is a universal spice that can be used to prepare golden milk, turmeric latte, but also as a curry spice in your favorite recipes.
Just one teaspoon contains a full and intense taste of quality spices, mixed specifically for functional nutrition and great taste. Turmeric, ashwagandha, ginger or cinnamon are scientifically proven ingredients to support digestion and leave a pleasant feeling in the stomach. Not to mention the anti-inflammatory effects of turmeric, which, however, is only active when consumed with black pepper piperine. In addition to supporting digestion, the mixture also has a thermogenic effect and promotes a healthy fat burning metabolism.
Our goal is not only to unlock the power of pure taste, but also obtaining optimal effect on the body and high nutritional value. We believe that high quality food changes thinking and the mindset, therefore the development and quality of every single product is an important investment for us. Not just a necessary expenditure.
Why was the Powerlogy Turmeric created?
The founder of Powerlogy, Dušan Plichta, could not find a complex and high-quality organic blend of active turmeric spice on the market, which could be used to make a great latte and could also be used in cooking or soups.
Dušan is a gourmand who always looks for a combination of taste and functionality in food, and does not accept compromises in quality. He could not find a product which would meet all his demanding quality criteria, was made of purely natural ingredients, did not contain gluten or milk and also had an extra functional composition to support the body against stress, indigestion and exhaustion.
This support can be provided by natural adaptogens and spices that calm the nervous system. You can read more about what adaptogens are and why they are currently so sought after here.
In Powerlogy we have a passion for progressive and effective diets, of pure taste and high quality.
The uses of Turmeric
In Powerlogy we aim to create nutritiously optimal products of great taste, that are easy to embed into the long term improvement of the diet of an individual or in a family. 1-2 teaspoons should be enough per dose, depending on what and for how many people the meal is intended. It can also be used in smoothies, such as the turmeric latte.
The best uses of our organic turmeric
- On an empty stomach, one teaspoon with 1 teaspoon of MCT oil or ghee and 50 ml of warm water
- Added to a yoghurt, smoothie, classic granola or the new cocoa granola
- Added to home cooking as a curry spice of pure and intensive taste
- In turmeric latte or gold milk for digestive support
- In innovative home cooking, asian recipes etc.
More about kurkuma and its benefits on our blog.
Video recipe for the preparation of gold milk found here.
Answers to frequently asked questions:
Turmeric does not contain any artificial preservatives, but has a vast amount of natural preservatives(antioxidants, vitamins, salt). Hence, it is stable and the best consumption time is up to 1 year. If you want to keep it fresher, we recommend closing it well and keeping it in a dark place.
We currently work with several suppliers who offer us the highest quality organic and ethically cultivated ingredients. Since turmeric and spices in general do not grow much in Slovakia, we have them mainly from their country of origin and tradition - from India and Sri Lanka.
Yes, as well as for carnivorous, reductarian and keto or paleo diets.
None. The product does not contain added sugar. We achieved delicate sweetness only with dehydrated coconut pulp.
The only allergen is coconut. We produce Turmeric in a facility where other products are also processed, which may also include soy, dairy products, wheat, nuts and peanuts. However, we take all measures to eliminate the possibility of cross-contamination.
Composition and characteristics
- Product description: Organic kurkuma blend for digestive support
- Weight: 100 g
- Ingredients: Organic kurkuma 36%, organic dehydrated extract from coconut pulp 35%, organic gelatinized Maca 8%, organic cinnamon 7%, organic black pepper 3%, organic cardamon 2%, organic cayenne spice 2%, sea salt 2%, organic ginger 3%, organic aswagandha 2%
- Allergens: May contain traces of nuts
- Country of origin: India, Srí Lanka
- Created in: Slovakia