Powerlogy Upgraded Chocolate Granola 3 x 350 g
Gluten-free granola with 60% chocolate and prebiotic fibre
What makes the improved granola unique?
Powerlogy’s new line of Upgraded products is unique in its recipe. Each Powerlogy product combines great taste and high nutritional value. The Upgraded line goes even further. The recipe of these products is based on modern scientific knowledge and is fine-tuned to the last detail. It gives you extra energy and is a direct boost to specific body functions.
In the case of Upgraded Chocolate Granola in particular, it’s all about tackling the excessive amount of sugar in cereal once and for all. We’ve created a recipe with extra nutritional value, high fiber content and great taste. Upgraded Chocolate Granola thus meets exacting low-carb standards. Our innovative breakfast cereal will help you with microbiome nutrition, healthy satiety and optimal blood sugar levels. All without burdening your digestion.
You won’t find any added sugar or artificial sweeteners in the product. Instead, we’ve made it taste great with the natural sweetness of prebiotic chicory fiber, real chocolate, dried cherries, hazelnuts and sesame seeds.
The effects of the functional ingredients are confirmed by a significant number of scientific studies. We have also consulted their effect with the expert scientific board we work with at Powerlogy. Upgraded Chocolate Granola is the ultimate innovative and 100% natural breakfast solution.
Immediate product benefit thanks to these 5 features:
- 100% natural ingredients with no added sugar, gluten, dairy or artificial preservatives.
- Natural prebiotic fiber acts as nutrition for the good bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Extra nutritional value of quinoa and sesame seeds.
- Easy digestion and great taste of healthy breakfast cereal.
- Detailed laboratory tests to check for ochratoxins, aflatoxins and nut oxidation.
Powerlogy Upgraded Chocolate Granola is the modern breakfast solution. We created this innovative cereal with no added sugar for discerning customers. For people who really want to have a morning full of energy and don’t want to be hungry within 2 hours. And at the same time, they are very aware that every meal has the potential to nourish the microbiome.
Product Usage of Upgraded Chocolate Granola
The goal of every Powerlogy product is health, great taste and practicality. Therefore, our products are very easy to use for the long-term improvement of an individual’s or an entire family’s lifestyle.
The main goal of our innovative granola is to help you improve your breakfast and offer a no-compromise alternative to commercial cereals, granola balls and other cereals. At the same time, we insist that even a healthy product has to taste great. And we’re confident that you’ll find this granola to be a powerful taste experience that will give you a boost of energy, too.
How to make the most of gluten-free Upgraded Granola
- As a gluten-free and dairy-free option for a regular and nutritious breakfast.
- Paired with yogurt, berries or nut butters/creams.
- Just as a nutritious and tasty snack with no added sugar.
Links to scientific studies
- Dietary fibers reduce obesity-related disorders: mechanisms of action
- Microbiota responses to different prebiotics are conserved within individuals and associated with habitual fiber intake
- The Effect of Fiber on Satiety and Food Intake: A Systematic Review
- Back to the Roots: Revisiting the Use of the Fiber-Rich Cichorium intybus L. Taproots
- Hypocholesterolemic and Prebiotic Effects of a Whole-Grain Oat-Based Granola Breakfast Cereal in a Cardio-Metabolic “At Risk” Population
Composition and taste characteristics
- Product description: Granola with crunchy chocolate, chicory and cherry trees.
- Weight: 3 × 350 g
- Composition: 40% gluten-free oat flakes, 15.4% chocolate chips (60% cocoa mass, soya lecithin, Madagascar bourbon vanilla), 10% chicory fibre, 5% quinoa flakes, 5% coconut flakes, 5% dried sour cherries with no added sugar, 5% hazelnuts, 5% sesame seeds, 5% coconut oil, 4% cocoa, 0.6% salt.
- Allergens: Nuts, sesame seeds
- Created in: Czech republic