Powerlogy Upgraded Collagen Complex 300 g
Multicollagen complex with extra glycine and vitamin C
What makes enhanced collagen unique?
Powerlogy’s new line of Upgraded products is unique in its formulation. Each Powerlogy product combines great taste and high nutritional value. The Upgraded line goes even further. The recipe of these products is based on modern scientific knowledge and is fine-tuned to the last detail. It gives you extra energy and is a direct boost to specific body functions.
In the case of Upgraded Collagen, it is all about high support for cell tissue regeneration. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body, making up approximately 30% of all proteins. It makes up skin, hair, nails, teeth, organs, arteries, cartilage, bones, tendons and ligaments. Collagen is therefore a key substance in the fight against ageing. In addition, collagen loss can begin a full decade before muscle loss. Starting at age 20, you lose about 10% of the collagen in your skin every 10 years. Why do we lose so much collagen with age? One of the main reasons is that we don’t have enough glycine.
The key role of glycine
The importance of collagen is clear, but glycine has not received nearly the attention it needs. That’s why we dove into a large analysis of scientific studies to understand the impact of this amino acid on the utility of collagen. We’ve combined new discoveries from the expert book The Collagen Cure: The Forgotten Role of Glycine and Collagen for Optimal Health and Longevity with important collagen knowledge to create the most effective collagen on the market: 4 sources of collagen enriched with an EXTRA 5 grams of glycine.
It is proven that without the presence of vitamin C in the body, the entire process of collagen utilization will not work. However, it is not definitively clear whether it is necessary to take vitamin C together with collagen, or whether it is enough to have enough of it in the body for a long time. And since the goal of our Upgraded Collagen is to make the effect as certain as possible in as many people as possible, we have also enhanced it with a natural source of vitamin C – acerola. In addition, studies that have looked at glycine enrichment of collagen have shown that when combined with vitamin C, the best results have been seen.7
The effects of this functional formula are confirmed by a significant number of scientific studies. We have also consulted their effect with the expert scientific board we work with at Powerlogy. Upgraded Collagen is the ultimate innovative and 100% natural superfood.
Immediate product benefit thanks to these 6 features:
- A study-proven combination of beef, fish, shell-egg and marine collagen.
- Innovative formula enriched with an EXTRA 5g dose of glycine and natural vitamin C for even faster recovery.
- High absorption and highest efficiency of collagen formation.
- No added sugar, sweeteners, flavors or artificial preservatives.
- 100% premium ingredients without gluten, dairy, soy or GMOs.
- Clinical testing for the effects of supplementation and laboratory quality control testing.
Powerlogy Upgraded Collagen meets exacting German and French quality standards. Our goal is comprehensive nutritional value with clinically proven effects on selected organs and functions of our body.
What do collagen types I, II, III, V and X stand for?
Approximately 28 collagen types have been identified in research practice. They differ in the way the molecules are assembled and where collagen is used in the body.
With Upgraded Collagen, you get these 5 important types of collagen:
- Type I: It makes up 90% of the collagen in your body. Type I is densely packed and is used to provide structure to your skin, bones, tendons and ligaments.
- Type II: It is found in elastic cartilage, which provides support for your joints.
- Type III: This type is found in muscles, arteries and organs.
- Type V: It is found mainly in the cornea of the eyes, some layers of the skin, hair, and in women in the tissue of the placenta.
- Type X: Plays a key role in bone formation.
Uses of Upgraded Collagen
The goal of every Powerlogy product is health, great taste and practicality. Therefore, our products are very easy to use for the long-term improvement of an individual’s or an entire family’s lifestyle.
In addition to all the other benefits, our natural collagen is soluble in both cold and hot beverages (but do not exceed 60°C to maintain a high nutritional value). You can add it to cacao, iced shakes or smoothies. But we’ll let you in on a secret:
The vast majority of customers like Powerlogy Collagen the most:
- Stirred in fresh water with lemon.
- Stirred in your favorite cup of coffee (not hot).
The pack contains 20 doses (1 dose = 15 g).
Recommended dosage: 1 scoop (15 g) per day.
Note: Do not exceed the recommended dosage. The product is not intended for children. Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women after consulting a physician. Dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of the reach of children. Clustering of contents is not a defect.
Storage: At room temperature in a dry dark place.
Links to scientific studies
- Fish collagen peptides for Joint health
- Skin beauty: Well-aging benefits of collagen
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Trial to Evaluate the Potential Effects of Naticol®, Fish Collagen Peptides on Symptoms of Sarcopenia in the Elderly
- Short-Term Effects of Ovomet®, Eggshell Membrane, in Joint Pain: A
Double-Blind and Placebo Study
- Glycine: a new anti-inflammatory immunonutrient
- L-Glycine: a novel antiinflammatory, immunomodulatory, and cytoprotective agent
- Combination of Glycinamide and Ascorbic Acid Synergistically Promotes Collagen Production and Wound Healing in Human Dermal Fibroblasts
- High glycine concentration increases collagen synthesis by articular chondrocytes in vitro: acute glycine deficiency could be an important cause of osteoarthritis
- Product description: Beef, fish and eggshell wall collagen protein powder
- Weight: 300 g
- Composition: protein from the collagen complex and L-glycine.
- Allergens: eggs and products thereof, fish and products thereof, sulphur dioxide and sulphites
- Created in: Slovakia