Wild and Coco Histabiotics 30 capsules
Probiotics that do not produce histamine and regulate its natural production
In functional medicine’s holistic approach to our digestion, immunity, and overall mental and physical health, the human microbiome plays a key role. Not for nothing has it been referred to as the second brain in Chinese medicine for millennia.
However, choosing truly live and functional probiotics with prebiotics that will contribute to a significant support of the gut microbiota is not easy. You can find many solutions on the market that may help in the short term, but their power is not sufficient for a more permanent remodeling of the intestinal flora.
From personal experience, I can boldly recommend selected Wild & Coco products from the Czech Republic. I personally know their developers who bring some of the most comprehensive symbiotics to the market. I felt their effect in just 3 days of use and they fully meet my 3 strong standards:
- Innovative – a sensitively chosen blend of probiotic strains that do not produce histamine and regulate its natural production.
- Synergy and selection of functional forms – a complex of up to 28 specific strains of bacteria together with prebiotics for a synergistic effect.
- Confidence in origin and manufacturing – they eliminate chemical processing, are 100% free of gluten, dairy or artificials and do not use cheap capsules that have undesirable side effects on digestion and our microbiome.
– Dusan Plichta, founder of Powerlogy
Friendly bacteria for sensitive intestines
Histabiotics can harmonize your digestion in two ways:
1. Ease an existing food sensitivity or histamine intolerance. Histabiotics help regulate histamine in the long term for pre-existing food sensitivities or histamine intolerance.
2. Promote gut health and reduce intestinal wall permeability. Histabiotics promote the restoration of the intestinal wall and maintenance of its optimal condition. This is very helpful in dealing with leaky gut problems (so called “leaky gut”) that can lead to new food sensitivities.
They work differently than conventional probiotics
All friendly bacterial strains take care of our gut health, but that’s where the similarities end. Some bacterial strains produce histamine, while others feed on histamine and help regulate it.
Commonly used probiotic strains – Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus – produce histamine, which is why most fermented products increase histamine levels.
Histabiotics are a unique blend of 6 friendly bacterial strains that regulate histamine levels. These probiotics will truly harmonize your digestion.
A healthy microbiome ensures:
- absorption of nutrients from food
- resistance to infection
- emotional stability and joy
- heat production
- stress reduction
What is histamine?
Histamine is a hormone that many of us have more of in our bodies than we need. Elevated levels are usually associated with various allergies, food sensitivities, histamine intolerance, and other deviations from a normal healthy state. Excessively high levels of histamine can subsequently cause indigestion, rashes, swelling, coughing, sneezing, sleep disturbances and other problems.
How do I know if I have elevated histamine levels?
It can be measured by a test at the doctor’s office or by self-testing from blood or stool. At the same time, we can take a feeling test. If we have elevated histamine levels, we are congested, we want to sneeze, we sleep badly, we are restless.
What exactly happens in the gut after taking Histabiotics?
These select probiotic bacteria regulate the activity of mast cells (responsible for histamine production) and boost the health of the gut wall (by various mechanisms – most strains help to break down excess histamine by down-regulating IgE and histamine receptors and up-regulating anti-inflammatory substances). All of these mechanisms lead to a reduction of excess histamine, which is produced specifically in the dysfunctional gut wall and by mast cell activity.
Note: Keep out of the reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It is not a substitute for a varied diet. Not for use by children under 3 years of age, pregnant and lactating women.
Pack contains 15 servings (30 vegan capsules).
Recommended dosage: 1-3 capsules in the morning on an empty stomach. If you are starting out, increase the number of capsules each week by 1 per day.
Storage: At room temperature in a dry dark place.
- Product description: Probiotics that do not produce histamine and regulate its natural production
- Number of capsules: 30 pcs
- Allergens: none
- Created in: Czech Republic