Wild and Coco Superhuman Enzymes 30 capsules
Plant enzymes to aid digestion of cooked food
Prihlásiť sa na odber dostupnosti
In functional medicine’s holistic approach to our digestion, immunity, and overall mental and physical health, the human microbiome plays a key role. Not for nothing has it been referred to as the second brain in Chinese medicine for millennia.
However, choosing truly live and functional probiotics with prebiotics that will contribute to a significant support of the gut microbiota is not easy. You can find many solutions on the market that may help in the short term, but their power is not sufficient for a more permanent remodeling of the intestinal flora.
From personal experience, I can boldly recommend selected Wild & Coco products from the Czech Republic. I personally know their developers who bring some of the most comprehensive symbiotics to the market. I felt their effect in just 3 days of use and they fully meet my 3 strong standards:
- Innovative – a sensitively chosen blend of probiotic strains that do not produce histamine and regulate its natural production.
- Synergy and selection of functional forms – a complex of up to 28 specific strains of bacteria together with prebiotics for a synergistic effect.
- Confidence in origin and manufacturing – they eliminate chemical processing, are 100% free of gluten, dairy or artificials and do not use cheap capsules that have undesirable side effects on digestion and our microbiome.
– Dusan Plichta, founder of Powerlogy
Enzymes are key for harmonious digestion
However, most of us eat more or less cooked foods and temperatures above 40 °C reliably destroy enzymes. The body then has to produce them itself.
Superhuman Enzymes, a blend of purely plant-based enzymes, makes the body’s job easier – helping to “unlock” more beneficial substances from foods and can contribute to overall vitality and feeling good about food. This carefully formulated herbal blend contains a wide variety of enzymes in ideal ratios to help break down individual nutrients from food:
- protease (a mixture of protease enzymes) breaks down proteins into amino acids
- amylase (a mixture of amylase enzymes) breaks down starch into simpler carbohydrates
- cellulase breaks down cellulose, a complex carbohydrate in plant fibre (the human body cannot produce cellulase)
- lipase to break down fats
- lactase helps to break down the milk sugar lactose, so it may be beneficial for people who have problems digesting lactose
Superhuman Enzymes also contain other specific enzymes that increase the effect and breadth of action: glucoamylase, diastase, invertase, pectinase, hemicellulase, xylanase, alpha-galactosidase, and beta-glucanase. As a bonus, it contains important B vitamins (B1, B6, B12).
How do Superhuman Enzymes help?
If we consume mostly cooked foods, the body has to make all the enzymes for digestion itself. Supplementing high quality enzymes in the form of Superhuman Enzymes makes the body’s job easier. They also take care of the breakdown of waste substances in the body and are therefore a suitable part of a detox diet.
It happens that we eat an inappropriate combination of foods or have a weakened ability to produce certain enzymes. The result is the abdominal discomfort that we are probably all familiar with. In these cases, these digestive enzymes can be very helpful.
Do you eat a vegetarian/vegan diet? Lots of cooked vegetables also means lots of fibre. While the body adapts to it, it can cause various digestive problems. Our product also contains enzymes that break down the fiber and thus contribute to its processing.
Note: Keep out of the reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It is not a substitute for a varied diet. Not for use by children under 3 years of age, pregnant and lactating women.
Package contains 30 servings (30 vegan capsules).
Recommended dosage: 1 capsule with each meal. Due to the high functionality of the product, this is the optimal dosage, unlike some competing enzymes where the recommended dosage is higher.
Storage: At room temperature in a dry dark place.
- Product description: Plant enzymes to aid digestion of cooked food
- Number of capsules: 30 pcs
- Allergens: none
- Created in: Czech Republic
Composition in 1 capsule
- plant enzymes
- mixture of proteases 90000 HUT
- mixture of amylases 24100 DU
- Glucoamylase 50 AGU
- Diastasis 350 DP
- Invertase 380 SU
- Pectinase 750 AJDU
- Cellulase 3100 CU
- Hemicellulase 42 HCU
- xylanase 595 XU
- lipase 4100 FCCFIP
- Lactase 950 ALU
- alpha-galactosidase 455 GaIU
- beta-glucanase 55 BGU
- Vitamin B1 0,33 mg (28% DDD*)
- Vitamin B6 0,33 mg (28% DDD*)
- Vitamin B12 0,66 mcg (28% DDD*)
- Calcium 900 mcg (<1% DDD*)
- Magnesium 900 mcg (<1% DDD*)
- Manganese 200 mcg (9% DDD*)
- amla 2 mg
- Phythase 5 mg
- *RI - reference income