Wild and Coco Superhuman Probiotics 30 capsules
30 billion beneficial bacteria in one capsule
Prihlásiť sa na odber dostupnosti
In functional medicine’s holistic approach to our digestion, immunity, and overall mental and physical health, the human microbiome plays a key role. Not for nothing has it been referred to as the second brain in Chinese medicine for millennia.
However, choosing truly live and functional probiotics with prebiotics that will contribute to a significant support of the gut microbiota is not easy. You can find many solutions on the market that may help in the short term, but their power is not sufficient for a more permanent remodeling of the intestinal flora.
From personal experience, I can boldly recommend selected Wild & Coco products from the Czech Republic. I personally know their developers who bring some of the most comprehensive symbiotics to the market. I felt their effect in just 3 days of use and they fully meet my 3 strong standards:
- Innovative – a sensitively chosen blend of probiotic strains that do not produce histamine and regulate its natural production.
- Synergy and selection of functional forms – a complex of up to 28 specific strains of bacteria together with prebiotics for a synergistic effect.
- Confidence in origin and manufacturing – they eliminate chemical processing, are 100% free of gluten, dairy or artificials and do not use cheap capsules that have undesirable side effects on digestion and our microbiome.
– Dusan Plichta, founder of Powerlogy
How are Superhuman probiotics different?
Superhuman probiotics bring peace of mind and health to your gut. They contain 28 bacterial strains that love to populate the human gut. Through their activity in the gut, they support immunity, the gut wall, the overall functioning of the microbiome, and even produce happy hormones.
Years ago, while studying the microbiome of a physically and mentally healthy person, scientists identified their main probiotic bacteria. After several years of multiplication, they produced a synergistic, i.e. mutually supportive and highly effective blend of probiotics.
The bacteria are nourished with their favourite fibre from Jerusalem artichoke. Thus, thanks to their resistance to the low pH in the stomach, the bacteria arrive in the intestines alive, active and functional.
A healthy microbiome ensures:
- absorption of nutrients from food
- resistance to infection
- emotional stability and joy
- heat production
- stress reduction
Frequently asked questions
What can I expect after the first few days of use?
The reaction to Superhuman probiotics varies from person to person. Most users experience pleasant effects from the very first days – regular and pleasant elimination once or twice a day. Some experience a positive change in emotional states.
Can probiotics cause bloating?
They shouldn’t. However, if you have problems specifically with histamine intolerance, Histabiotics probiotics are better suited for you.
How long should I consume them to get the full effect?
After the initial treatment, you will notice the changes yourself, which are due to the enrichment of your microbiome. We recommend ideally a month of daily use, after which more significant results will occur.
Can Superhuman probiotics be taken by pregnant/breastfeeding women and young children?
There are no studies to confirm or refute the suitability of Superhuman probiotics for pregnant/lactating women and young children. In general, probiotics are recommended to improve the intestinal microflora even during this period of life.
Note: Keep out of the reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It is not a substitute for a varied diet. This product is also suitable for vegans.
The pack contains 15 doses (30 vegan capsules).
Recommended dosage: 1-3 capsules in the morning on an empty stomach. If you are starting out, increase the number of capsules each week by 1 per day.
Storage: At room temperature in a dry dark place. Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Product description: Premium probiotics, 30 billion beneficial bacteria in one capsule
- Number of capsules: 30 pcs
- Allergens: none
- Created in: Czech Republic
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus, L. plantarum, L. casei subsp. casei, L. paracasei, L. gasseri, L. helveticus, L. sakei, L. salivarius a, L. salivarius b, Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, B. infantis, L. acidophilus, B. lactis a, B. bifidum, B. breve, B. lactis b, Enterococcus faecium, L. brevis, L. fermentum, L. plantarum, L. reuteri, L. rhamnosus, L. rhamnosus GG, Propionibacterium acidipropionici, Pediococcus acidilactici, Pediococcus pentosaceus, Streptococcus thermophilus, prebiotic dietary fibre (HPMC cellulose).