Powerlogy Organic Olive Oil Hojiblanca 500 ml
Extra virgin organic olive oil variety Hojiblanca
Properties that make our Organic Olive Oil one you can rely on:
- Extra virgin olive oil of selected quality with organic processing.
- Cold-pressed using modern centrifugation technology to preserve quality.
- Fruity and strong body with an exceptional tomato aftertaste. 🍅
- Extremely low acidity below 0.14% and high stability against oxidation.
- High polyphenol content – the health benefits of olive oil.
We have been working with the small family farm Deortegas in Yecla, Spain for a long time. The Hojiblanca variety has been our customers’ favourite oil for years. So it was only natural for us to add this olive oil to the Powerlogy family of products.
High quality from the family farm
The oil has a bright golden colour, a velvety aroma and has won several awards thanks to its unique taste. The acidity is extremely low at 0,14 %. The quality is extremely high.
The olives are grown without fertilisers or the only fertiliser is the residue from the olive oil production process. The method used is ‘dry farming’, which ensures their high nutritional value. They are full of beneficial phytonutrients. They are harvested by hand at the end of October and the beginning of November. Due to its high polyphenol content, the oil is an unofficial natural functional medicine.
Variety: Hojiblanca. Filtration: none. Cultivation: traditional. Acidity: 0,14 %. High oleic acid content. Processed with the utmost respect for the environment. 🌱
One of the best olive oils in the world
We are thrilled that the quality of our oil has been reconfirmed. 500 brands competed in the Flos Olei 2020 extra virgin olive oil competition. This olive oil scored 98 points out of 100, making it one of the best olive oils in the world.
Best use of olive oil:
- Daily 1 to 2 tablespoons in the morning or evening for health.
- As a substitute for inappropriate vegetable and animal fats in the diet.
- In salads and dressings instead of conventional oils.
- For finishing dishes or gourmet experiences.
- To support a low carb and keto lifestyle.
Composition and taste characteristics
- Product description: Extra virgin cold pressed olive oil.
- Additional info: Low acidity and ecological processing according to the latest technologies.
- Volume: 500 ml
- Composition: Extra virgin cold pressed organic olive oil.
- Allergens: none
- Country of origin: Spain